ANGELINA JOLIE + STELLA MCCARTNEY COLLABORATE WITH DISNEY

Monday, March 24, 2014


Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney have collaborated on a kids clothing collection inspired by the upcoming movie Maleficent.

Stella told WWD - 'I have always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did. When the opportunity presented itself and I was invited by Angelina Jolie to visit the film set, I jumped at the chance.'
There are princess dresses and sandals, and edgy t-shirts and sneakers for boys and girls ages four to 14. The collection will be available at Stella McCartney stores worldwide, Disney stores and online, and select kids’ stores at the end of April. The movie opens on May 30.
Stella McCartney will also donate 10 percent of all the sales to help the SOS Children's Villages to provide homes for children in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design