JUNIOR EPITOME fashion directory

Monday, October 24, 2011



Well here it is my very first edition of the JUNIOR EPITOME.
I am very nervous at the anticipation of what you all think of my little magazine showcasing everything 
fabulous for kids. I have just launched the my very first magazine JUNIOR EPITOME fashion directory 

I would like to thank all the contributors for taking the time to add a little bit of you to my humble magaazine. 
I thank you all from the bottom of heart for all your continuous support and encouragement. You really 
do not understand how much each and every one of you mean to me. I would not be where I am today if 
I did not have your lovely support. xx

I am now putting together a little shopping directory for Christmas which I would like to have ready by the 
mid to end of November. If you have a business, make your own little goodies or would like to 
contribute to the christmas issue please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design