1. Harper Beckham: Perhaps unsurprisingly, David and Victoria Beckham’s only girl is also the world’s most stylish child. At the tender age of one, Harper Beckham’s style has already inspired several blog sites, and the tiny tot is reportedly responsible for helping coin the new fashion term “tot couture”. Having already worn labels including Burberry, Gucci, Hermes and Stella McCartney, it’s easy to see why Harper’s style is one to watch.
2. Holly Rose: Amanda Holden’s six-month old baby missed out on the number one spot by just one percent. “It is interesting to see that Holly Rose, who has comparatively little exposure in the press, came second,” said a spokesperson for My1stYears.com. “We recently offered a job to Harper Severn to become the face of our brand, however we heard nothing back. Seeing as Holly Rose has only narrowly missed out on the top spot maybe we should extend the offer to her.”
3. Blue Ivy: Beyonce and Jay Z’s baby, Blue Ivy, came in at number 3 on the list, an impressive feat considering she’s only six months old. Beyonce regularly matches her outfits to Blue Ivy’s, ensuring the two look effortlessly stylish wherever they go.
5. Mason Disick: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick’s oldest child is also one of the most styling out there. Known for his slick, preppy looks, Mason’s fashion sense closely reflects his dad’s, who is known for his quirky yet chic style.
7. Suri Cruise: In the wake of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise’s divorce, all eyes are on Suri Cruise – but the six year old has at least one reason to celebrate, having made it into the top 10 most stylish celebrity children list. Suri not only boasts a $150,000 shoe collection, she's also inspired websites dedicated to her style and made it
into Glamour magazine's best dressed of 2011 list.
10. Ethan Minogue: Considering Dannii Minogue has her own fashion label, it’s not surprising that son Ethan would sneak onto the list. Minogue has made no secret of Ethan’s style, tweeting a picture of his personalised uggs recently. “Ethan's personalised Uggs! A Melbourne winter essential,” said the singer.
Here are my top picks of the most stylish mini celebrities from the Marie Claire top 10. I am sure we as parents love to dress up our children in stylish looks taken from the likes of Harper, Suri and more. But you do not need the top labels to keep your special little ones stylish. Over the next few weeks I will be putting together some mini celebrity looks for all those who do not earn millions of dollars and the disposable income of the rich and famous.
Which Mini Celebrity style do you most admire?