Halloween is not far away. Start crafting and be ready for a frightening good time this Halloween. These recycled monsters are great for holding all your halloween candy.
- 2 liter plastic drink bottles(washed and dried)
- magic marker
- acrylic paints
- construction paper
- exacto knife
- Beforehand, decide what kind of monster you want to make and what colors you need. Sketch a face on paper first.
- Draw the face on the bottle with a marker.
- Cut out the mouth with an exacto knife. Cut off the top of the bottle, too to fill with candy. I don't recommend making pointy teeth as they are sharp and can prick a finger.
- Paint your bottle and make the eyes.
- Add hair or hands with construction paper.
- Fill with candy for your Halloween party or put a light inside and watch them glow.
You can view the tutorial at craftberrybush. Add a link in the comments sharing all your monsters.