adoring OOBI DOLLS

Wednesday, February 29, 2012






I am so in love with the new Oobi Handmade Doll Collection with their own fashion line to collect. 
As a child I loved my little handmade dolls. I still think they are a cherished part of any child hood. So soft and cuddly with gorgeous little outfits to style your dolly everyday. Oobi has everything covered to make the doll just as stylish as your little one. An ideal gift for any one. Ideal for collectors also. You can purchase these gorgeous dolls for $34.95.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collections of baby dolls. Last night i was searching some dolls for my own baby. I have sorted out many of websites but your baby dolls collections are fabulous thanks for sharing..:)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design