children's DESIGNER auction for HEART KIDS AUSTRALIA

Monday, February 27, 2012



I am so proud and honoured with so many fabulous designers and creators have donated their creations to raise much needed funds for HEARTKIDS AUSTRALIA. All monies will be donated to the Heart Kids Organisation. I have a personal reason for raising awareness for HeartKids as I have 3 family members 2 of which have an ICD (Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator), which is a small battery-powered electrical impulse generator for patients who are at risk of sudden death. My step daughter and her little man have Long QT Syndrome which is a rare electrical fault with their hearts and they both have an ICD inserted.

our precious little heart kid Harrison x


Bidding will be final as at 9am AEST on Monday 12th March, 2012.

I am proud to say that so far the following designers have donated :

Oobi

Eeni Meeni Miini Moh

Buckets and Spades

Tutu du Monde

Miss Haidee



Just waiting for confirmation with a few more. I will update this list as I get confirmation.


I will run the bidding on Shoppegirls Facebook Page. I will upload each donation and you can bid by leaving a comment with your bid under each item.


The winning bidder will be the highest bidder by 9am AEST on Monday 12th March, 2012. I will notify the winning bidder on the Shoppegirls Facebook Page. The winner will then make the donation to the HeartKids Organisation.


Then after the donation has been made please email me with your contact details along with a copy of the receipt with the donation to shoppegirls@bigpond.com. I will then send or email the donator to post your winning item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design