charity AUCTION for HEARTKIDS

Friday, February 24, 2012

As you may already know I am organising an auction for  HeartKids Australia. February is HeartKids Awareness month. You can help support these little battlers - those struggling with childhood heart disease. The HeartKids organisation is very important to me as I have a little person in my family who has a genetic heart condition. I will let you know more soon. But in the meantime here a few of the donations. I am so excited at what is on offer. 


Ok I am so excited to have some fabulous boutiques and designers for donating for the Auction. I am still waiting to hear from a few more designers. If you would like to donate something for the auction please email me at shoppegirls@bigpond.com with photos and details. The auction will be held on my facebook page.


Here is a sneak peek of what you can bid on from ......







newborn baby pack from Eeni Meeni Miini Moh




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design