children's DESIGNER auction for HEART KIDS AUSTRALIA

Wednesday, February 22, 2012


I am organising another charity auction I had one to raise funds for the devastation in JAPAN. This auction is for  HeartKids Australia. February is HeartKids Awareness month. You can help support these little battlers - those struggling with childhood heart disease. The HeartKids organisation is very important to me as I have a little person in my family who has a genetic heart condition. I will let you know more soon. But in the meantime here a few of the donations. I am so excited at what is on offer. 

These lovely children's designers who are donating are;







If you would like to donate please email Vicki at shoppegirls@bigpond.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design