loving FRED BARE TEEN

Friday, February 17, 2012


Fred Bare have just launched their teen range. Inspired from the likes of uber cool celebs like Alexa Chung, Emma Watson and Isabel Lucas.
'Based on their easy going dressing nature and eclectic mix of styles, we have put together a collection of teen girls clothing that lets their own personality shine through - just like their favourite celebrities!'

I have always been a huge lover of Fred Bare and i am so excited that their is now a teen range available. Fred Bare was alway a favourite of mine when my daughter's were little and now, I can buy it for my teens. I am so excited. 

Here are the pics from the Fred Bare blog. Stay tuned as I will be showcasing some fab looks from the Fred Bare range.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design