parisian chic THE BLAZER

Friday, February 17, 2012

Blazer/tights+little girl= adorable

Blazer & balloons

That boy! #beanie #boy #kid #children #jeans #skinny #blazer #sweater #school #bike

for my blazer lover

The Blazer is a stylish and sophisticated way of adding class and chicness to your children's closet.

I get so excited about children's fashion just as much as I do for myself. There are so many stylish options available for children now. I wish they were available when my daughters were younger. The styles and designs for children were just starting to develop 16 years ago when my eldest was born. I so wish they were little now so I could style them like a parisian. 

Bardot Junior have a stylish boyfriend Blazer available for girls


and a super stylish one for boys.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design